MLZ is a cooperation between:> Technische Universität München> Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht> Forschungszentrum Jülich
The MLZ Conference series aims at presenting and discussing recent trends and new perspectives in neutron science.
In 2019, the MLZ Conference is dedicated to Neutrons for Information and Quantum Technologies. It is going to be held at the Arabella Brauneck Hotel Lenggries, a beautiful venue located in the Bavarian Alps, from Tuesday, 4 June to Friday, 7 June 2019, and will include the following sessions:
- Spin caloritronics
- Molecular magnetism
- New trends in spintronics
- Novel rare-earth free permanent magnets:
- 2D magnetic van der Waals materials
- Spin wave and magnonics
- Dynamics of magnetic textures: domain walls, vortices and Skyrmions
- Theories of quantum spin systems
- Numerical simulations of quantum spin systems
- Perspectives on industrial applications
Abstract submission and registration open until Wednesday, 29th May.
More information on https://indico.frm2.tum.de/event/157/.
The registration will open end of January.
|Date||04.06.2019 - 07.06.2019|
|Place||Arabella Brauneck Hotel, Lenggries, Germany|